The Sonoma State University Men’s Basketball program invites all coaches, men and women, to attend the 6th Annual SSU Basketball Coaches Clinic. The event will take place on Sunday, October 1st, 2017, beginning at 9:00 am, at the Wolves’ Den on the campus of Sonoma State University.
The event is open to all coaches, from middle school and AAU to college, and will include on-the-court demonstrations and teachings by Joe Callero (Cal Poly SLO), Bill Carr (Santa Clara), Paul Trevor (Stanislaus State), Jeremy Russotti (Prolific Prep Academy), and Billy McKnight (Prolific Prep Academy). All speakers will include on-the-court demonstrations and each will focus on a specific aspect of the game as they discuss topics such as developing guards, shooting, and developing a program.
Schedule of Events:
- 8:00: Registration, Coffee & Donuts
- 9:00: Paul Trevor (Co-MBB Head Coach, Stanislaus State)
- 10:00: Bill Carr (Head WBB Coach, Santa Clara)
- 11:00: Joe Callero (Head MBB Coach, Cal Poly SLO)
- 12:00: Lunch (provided)
- 1:00: Jeremy Russotti (Prolific Prep Basketball Academy)
- 2:00: Billy McKnight (Prolific Prep Basketball Academy)
To learn more or to sign up for the 6th Annual Sonoma State Basketball Coaches Clinic, go to: http://www.sonomaseawolves.com/coachesclinic.
» Read more in-depth analysis of basketball coaching in my `Coaching is a Risky Business’ cornerstone article.