Kai Tease, a six-foot guard out of Antelope High, is one of the plaintiffs.
West Valley Basketball Club: “ALUM Update. Another one headed overseas. Good Luck Cole Welle. You are an inspiration.”
“It’s been a long, stressful couple of months and I didn’t want to say anything before it was official!! But as of today I can say that I am officially heading to England to play professional basketball for the @hoodsbasketball!! I am beyond excited for this opportunity and can’t even begin to thank everyone who has gotten me to this point! It has been the ride of a lifetime and I can’t wait to start the next chapter!!”
Out of Aptos High and Cal basketball, Welle has signed to play with the Nottingham Hoods.
Nicola Lupo: “Theo Johnson has signed an NBA G League contract and will join the Fort Wayne Mad Ants as a local tryout player, per league sources.”
Johnson is out of Franklin High in Elk Grove.
“Terra Linda hires new boys basketball coach” Marin Independent-Journal
Raymond Hawkins: “Blessed To Receive An Offer from Mo Williams & Cal State Northridge”
Hawkins possesses offers from Colorado, UNLV, Wyoming, Pacific, Nevada, Montana, Colorado State and Loyola Marymount.
“Here’s what Bowen Sr. said that Christian Dawkins told him regarding multiple schools according to Yahoo’s Dan Wetzel:
- Arizona would pay $50,000 via assistant coach Joe Pasternak
- Oklahoma State would provide $150,000, $8,000 for a car and “some undisclosed amount to buy a house” via assistant LaMont Evans
- Texas would “help me with housing” via assistant Mike Morrell
- Creighton would provide “like $100,000 and a good job, like a lucrative job” via assistant Preston Murphy
- An offer of $60,000 to $80,000 to attend Louisville was upped to $100,000 because that’s what was provided to Billy Preston to attend Kansas”
Coaches Corner with Napa Valley College Head Men’s Basketball Coach Steve Ball. In this interview were getting a sneak peak for the upcoming 2018-2019 season.