“Buck the trend: Andre Kelly has crafted a career embracing change” Justice DeLos Santos
Cody Krupp: “Eric (Marysville High/Yuba College) Schieve may have a pacemaker in his chest but the senior is still the beat of a nationally 12th ranked (Chaminade) GoSwords men’s basketball team out to the best start in program history. The captain has eyes on continuing his basketball career even past his time in Honolulu.”
Archbishop Riordan is in the top spot.
The Oakland Soldiers are back to rounding up some Bay Area and northern California talents–good to see:
- Simply Basketball: “Robby Beasley of Dublin HS (2020) will be running with the Oakland Soldiers on the EYBL Circuit”
- D1 Circuit: “2020 San Joaquin Memorial (CA) G Jalen Green will run with the Oakland Soldiers (CA) in the 2019 NIKE EYBL”
- D1 Circuit: Archbishop Riordan (CA) G Jelani Clark will run with the Oakland Soldiers (CA) in the 2019 NIKE EYBL
- D1 Circuit: “2020 Vanden (CA) C Jhaylon Martinez will run with the Oakland Soldiers in the 2019 NIKE EYBL”
- D1 Circuit: “2020 Prolific Prep (CA) G Zach Harvey will run with the Oakland Soldiers (CA) in the 2019 NIKE EYBL”
6-foot-8 Stokley (Amador Valley High/Las Positas College) Chaffee Jr. is in his senior season at Tennessee State and averaging 6.3 points plus a team high 6.5 rebounds per game while shooting 53% overall and 68% at the foul line. His 11 blocked shots (11 games/starts) are also tops on his team.
6-foot-9 Aaron (Archbishop Mitty/Arizona) Gordon’s numbers thus far this season (30 games) for the Orlando Magic : 15.5 points, 7.4 rebounds, 3.2 assists while shooting 45%, 32% and 70%.
From early November: “An Evaluation of Eight: Breaking down Aaron Gordon’s first eight games”
6-foot-4 Tyler (St. Francis/Fresno State) Johnson’s numbers thus far this season (32 games) for the Miami Heat: 11.7 points, 2.7 rebounds, 2.2 assists while shooting 44%, 39% and 72%.
From late December: “Tyler Johnson has suddenly become one of the Heat’s most reliable scorers”